Since 1996, Boët StopSon has been engaged in a quality initiative with the goal of satisfying its customers’ expectations and complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
In fact, our company’s development and the sustainability of our jobs depend on our ability to simultaneously satisfy our customers’ requirements and our profitability targets over the long term.
We therefore have to continuously improve our ability to:
- understand our customers’ needs, take their requirements into account, and measure customer satisfaction;
- stand out from our competitors by using proven technical solutions;
- deliver the quality expected by our customers, with attractive deadlines and prices;
- innovate, rationalise, control and reduce costs to improve profitability;
- rally our teams around a common project, the best work methods and a culture focused on customer satisfaction;
- implement the means to permit every person to acquire and develop the necessary skills to accomplish this goal.
For 2015 – 2016, our efforts should focus on the following strategies:
- Improve our sales dynamic, our market positioning, and our ability to listen to and meet customer expectations;
- Develop our range of products and services through innovation in all fields (products, solutions, processes…) based on differentiation and value creation;
- Continue the drive to rationalise our acoustic products/solutions and optimise our processes by using the synergies offered by our teams;
- Improve our project management, the guarantor of our value added and profitability, in the face of increasing complex requirements;
- Structure the steering and monitoring of our processes using proven tools and methods.
This improvement dynamic will permit us to keep adapting our organisation to a changing economic environment. Its success depends on the commitment and daily participation of all our employees.
I am personally committed to mobilising the resources and implementing the necessary means to follow these principles. I ask everyone to be continuously involved in this initiative.
Periodic management reviews will establish exhaustive findings on the state of our Quality System to measure its performance, assess opportunities for improving it, and plan its implementation.
My commitment, and the involvement of every one of you, will allow us to satisfy our customers, and thereby ensure the longevity of our business.