Engine exhaust silencers: SM
Boët StopSon offers a wide range of standard engine exhaust silencers for all types of internal combustion engines powered by petrol, diesel, gas, biogas…
Optimised by our R&D department, these engine silencers are based on two noise control principles:
- Absorption: for silencers in the 10 to 25 dB (A) reduction class
- Reactive and wave displacement: for silencers in the 30 to 50 dB (A) reduction class
- Wide range of standard engine exhaust silencers available in stock
- Wide range of engine exhaust silencers for specific applications: cogeneration, containers, sea, rail, gensets (backup, prime, no-break)
- Choice of engine exhaust silencer designs (circular, rectangular or oval) and wide choice of materials
- Engine exhaust silencers fitted with radial or axial inlets, double inlets possible
- Engine exhaust silencers can accept catalytic converters. These catalytic silencers are based on a multi-stage device that can deliver acoustic performance of 15 dBA to 60 dBA. Device supplied with or without housing.
- Extensive range of accessories (flanges, flange adaptors, round elbow, rain flap, etc.) for all engine exhaust silencers.
- Spark arrestors, available singly or incorporated in engine exhaust silencers that meet ATEX standards
- Comprehensive range of flues, that can incorporate compensators, the structure, chimney.
Download brochure: Engine Silencers
Download file: Catalyst Silencers
Download file: Silencers SM15P SM25P
Download file: Silencers SM30P
Download file: Silencers SM40P
Download file: Silencers SM50P
Download file: Silencers SMC40