Acoustic treatment solutions for naval industry
Discover & download our new brochure : BOËT STOPSON, acoustic partner of the naval industry
BOËT StopSon is a designer and manufacturer of acoustic solutions for major clients in the naval industry such as engine manufacturers, engineers, installers, architects, shipyards...
We offer standard solutions from stock or tailor-made solutions for all types of boats:
- Maritime transport
- Passenger transport
- Technical Vessels
Our acoustic solutions are notably designed for on-board generators, propulsion engines, ventilation systems, etc.
The BOËT StopSon product range:
- Exhaust silencer SM Evo standard, adapted or made to measure
- Air intake silencer
- Spark arrester silencer
- Anti-pollution silencer (particulate filter, catalyst)
- Ventilation silencer
Main characteristics :
- Fabrication: standard, special or stainless steel
- Standard silencers available from stock
- Acoustic performance from 15 to 60 dB(A)
- Low pressure losses
- Cylindrical, oval or rectangular silencers for easy on-board installation
Available options: elbows, brackets, compensators, anti-vibration pads, thermal insulation...
Acoustic engineering & manufacturing
In a global engineering approach, we consider all the constraints and requirements of our customers related to the implementation of our acoustic solutions for the marine industry. We carry out aero-acoustic and mechanical simulations and pulse analyses to define the constraints applied to our equipment.
We define solutions to limit the demands on customer interfaces and guarantee qualification according to the required standards and codes.
Standards and qualifications
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Test facilities and product qualifications
- Kundt tube
- Anechoic and reverberation chambers
- Static and dynamic test bench
- Finite element calculation
- Building codes :
- EN 13445
- PED 2014 68 UE
- CODAP & CODETI
- Welder qualification and procedures :
- EN287 & ASME IX • CND
- Penetrant Testing
For more information, download the brochure :