The acoustic enclosures offered by Boët StopSon are used in the energy market for the acoustic attenuation of generators, compressors, and cogeneration modules.
- Attenuation 25dB (A) to 50dB (A)
- Standard 20', 30', 40' ISO enclosure or "High Cube"
- Made-to-measure enclosure to suit requirements
- Integrated solution: enclosure including access, ventilation, fire safety, engine exhaust...
Boët StopSon offers the following services:
- Soundproofing of enclosures
- Acoustic doors and soundproof access hatches
- Air inlet and outlet silencers
- Exhaust lines with silencers
- Electricity, lighting
- Positioning and connection of generators for any type of connection (fuel, water, electricity...)